Wednesday, September 28, 2011

28 Weeks - third trimester


Well I guess last week was really the beginning of my third trimester.  I feel huge, like I should be in my ninth month.  And this boy moves all the time!  with Kendra she would move if I pushed on my belly or if a garment or pant seam was too tight on my belly.  But this boy just moves, not only when I'm sitting or laying down, while I'm walking he just does kung-fu. I don't even know if he sleeps, if he does it's like cat naps, no longer than 20 min at a time.  If it's this bad now, I don't even want to know what it will be like in two months!  But at least I know he's healthy, and that's the most important thing, not my comfort.  Bearing children was never supposed to be comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I love wiggly babies, I think it lets you know they are just fine. And believe me... I guarantee someday you will miss being pregnant, and think, man those were the best years of my life...at least that's what I hope:)

    ReplyDelete