Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Week 9 - Picture and Food

Week 9
So I decided to start taking the weekly pictures now.  I haven't really changed to the outside eye but I figured I needed a starting picture.  I think it would be fun to get a picture in the same place with a dark shirt on against the white wall.  Then at the end I want to make a movie showing the gradual growth. I think it would be fun. 

Food is something different for me this time.  With Kendra, I wanted food most of the time, mainly my favorites or I wanted something salty.  This time, I'm actually eating less than before I found out. Probably cause I'm not training any more, but I just don't feel like eating.  I don't really like snacking unless its fruit, and I can't seem to finish what I put on my plate.  But I have been craving specific things, I never did that with Kendra.  Like one day, I NEEDED Bacon.  Another day I wanted mashed hard boiled eggs on cheese toast. And then another day I really really wanted BBQ chips and cottage cheese.  (That's not something I made up by-the-way.  It's one of my family's favorites that I had a lot growing up.)  Anyway I hadn't had it in forever and all of a sudden I really wanted it. With the help of Kendra and Craig we finished all the chips and cottage cheese in one afternoon. Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. See..cravings are real! Glad you are doing so good and not sick yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, We aren't worried about you with a heart rate of > than 160, we are thinking about the baby. If you need all the O2 your baby can't breath faster get get more O2. Take it easy and follow instructions.
    DAD

    ReplyDelete