Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 5 - Pregnant again!

This week I took a positive pregnancy test.  I was sure I wasn't pregnant but I was a week and a half late.  I was feeling great physically and who would blame me.  I've been training for a triathlon for the past 5 months.  I'm starting to look great, feel great, and perform great in all three disciplines of a Tri. I got off birth control the end of August 2010, and when I wasn't pregnant the first couple of months, I stopped counting on it. I started planning my life like I wasn't going to get pregnant.  I'm glad I did, I accomplished a lot. But now it's time to redirect.  I got them to transfer my race fee to next year's race and I toned down my work outs. I have to keep my heart-rate under 140 bpm, so I'm glad I have a heart-rate monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment