Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 8 - tired

It has finally hit me:  the first trimester tiredness.  I remembered that I was tired last time but I was also working full-time during tax season, I thought that was why.  But no, I've fallen asleep a couple of times, and had Kendra wake me up a few minutes later.  I go to bed when Kendra does, like 8:30pm and don't wake up til 7:30 or 8:00am.  It's messing up my workouts.  I took a week off cause I was sick and now that I'm better, I can't seem to get up in time.  I woke up today around 7:00am and thought, Kendra doesn't wake up til at least 8:00 so I'm going to bike.  I got dressed and got my bike set up and the movie I was going to watch.  As I was putting on my shoes at 7:30am, Kendra wakes up! My ward has workout classes M,W,F mornings at 6-7am and one class is yoga.  So I've decided if it's scheduled, the chances of me getting out of bed are much better. We'll try that, plus I do need to bike, and if the weather ever gets better lots of walking outside.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing a baby blog, I really enjoyed mine and I am going to make it into a book for Sadie. Good Memories and fun to look back on!

    ReplyDelete