Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 11-12: Safe

I think I've been doing my weekly posts wrong.  I was doing my weekly post after the week was done, but then I thought no, I should do the post when I'm another week.  So all my other posts are actually a week later. Anyway so, I'm 12 weeks today.  They say at 12 weeks your baby is mostly safe from miscarriage.  That's good news.  Most people, especially their first don't tell people until now.  But because I had such a good preg. last time, and this time has been great so far, I wasn't worried about telling early.

One thing I've been doing lately is forgetting I'm preg. Like I saw a lot of women biking around the city and I thought, oh that would be so fun to join them, and then I thought, wait I'm preg. and I'm not supposed to ride on the streets any more.  Or fast Sunday comes around and I think, what am I going to fast for, but then remember, oh I'm not supposed to fast.  Anyway I guess feeling this good should never be a bad thing.  I do have to take a nap almost everyday but besides that I feel perfect.


I'm started to grow out of my shirts.  So I had to go get some in between shirts.  I'm not ready for mat. yet. I'm sure when my family sees me in a month I'm going to be showing a lot more. 
Week 12

No comments:

Post a Comment