Thursday, December 1, 2011

37 Weeks - 3 weeks left

This week had its ups and downs. Some days I'd feel fine, but others I was moody, I had painful contractions, and I felt drained.  Yesterday I broke down and just cried, probably cause of the build up of the hormones or something. Today I feel good. 

Like the other day we were driving home from somewhere and I started a really painful contraction, I was so close to home I didn't want to pull over and I thought, "If I could just get home, it'll be okay".  Well I got safely home and then the contraction was over.  I haven't had one that painful yet or since.

I've decided my body can't take much more of this.  I'm so big I feel like I really will pop.  So I am going to have my Dr strip my membranes in a week.  Let's see if we can get this baby out a little early!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you feel so crappy, I know how much that sucks, I got really painful contractions with Sadie and Evan, I guess the more you have the worse they get. Good Luck, can't wait to see Carter, and you baby blanket is finally done, I am going to send it with your mom!

    ReplyDelete