Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Weeks - 9 weeks left

31 weeks

22 weeks
So I was thinking with 9 weeks left, how much more am I going to grow?  I know the growing slows down but I did a comparison of myself 9 weeks ago, I hope I don't grow even half that in the next 9 weeks. It was such a cute little belly back then! 

Well as you can tell, the size of my belly is really becoming an issue.  Craig just laughs at how much effort it takes to do simple things. I feel like my belly is hard all the time, I don't know if it's contractions or just that he's running out of room in there.  He's way up in my ribs and it's starting to hurt.  Kendra never kicked me in the ribs.  It's true every pregnancy is different, but this boy is big and rough as far as I can tell. I feel like I should be due closer to Thanksgiving than Christmas.  Oh well when he's ready, he'll let me know.

1 comment: