Wednesday, October 12, 2011

30 Weeks - 10 more weeks and counting!

It's fun now to start counting down the weeks, it makes it feel closer.  It scares me to know that Christmas is that close as well. I'm getting more and more braxon hicks contractions, some with cramping some with no pain, but things are still going well.  The more he moves now really throws me off though.  Like he'll kick me and I'll let out a yelp on accident.

Now I have to start thinking of preparations for when he'll arrive, before it's too late.  I want his room to be ready by Thanksgiving so I don't get stressed out. I have to keep my eye out for sales on baby boy clothes cause the unisex ones I got from my sister for Kendra aren't going to last long. I also am looking for sales on diapers. Craig's aunt is making a baby blanket, but I know I need more than one, oh well he'll have to sport pink blankets if he's a spitter upper.

1 comment:

  1. Does this boy have a name yet? And don't worry, I am making the little man a blanket so you will at least have two. If I knew you needed boy clothes I would have given you the ones I gave away:(

    ReplyDelete