Wednesday, July 20, 2011

18 weeks- Dr. Appointment


I had my second Doctor appointment and I finally met my Doctor.  She seems like a great Dr. to me.  Kendra came with me this time, which was a little bit of a challenge, but we made it through just fine.  They gave her a sucker, did it have to be the blue one? Her hands and face and tongue were blue for the rest of the day. I like the office I go to, it's close and they give me juice while I wait. I got to listen to the heart rate which is healthy. She said I'm growing well.  I gained 4 pounds since my last apt. Ultra sound scheduled for next week!

1 comment:

  1. That baby is growing, can't wait to find out what you are having so I can start creating things. And you have to tell me what colors or patterns you are thinking of! Love Audra

    ReplyDelete